Konnichiwa!!
Moderatori: Gohan, Haranban, Opelmanta, Lunlun
- Calendarman
- Messaggi: 3981
- Iscritto il: mar 15 giu 2004, 12:19
- Località: Regno di Calendar
- j_special2002
- Messaggi: 4291
- Iscritto il: lun 21 feb 2005, 10:41
- Località: Milano
- Contatta:
-
Tetsuya Tsurugi sloggato
Yes, you're right, I made a mistakej_special2002 ha scritto:I THOUGHT IT WAS YOUR FATHER... NOT YOUR MOTHER... AM I WRONG?Tetsuya Tsurugi sloggato ha scritto:...for two coins, my mother bought a little mouse...
It's FATHER, not MOTHER.
-
Tetsuya Tsurugi sloggato
- j_special2002
- Messaggi: 4291
- Iscritto il: lun 21 feb 2005, 10:41
- Località: Milano
- Contatta:
- Watta Takeo
- Messaggi: 7164
- Iscritto il: lun 17 feb 2003, 14:16
- Località: Repubblica Popolare Democratica Autonoma di San Miniato
Dont' forget, dear (Hi)DeTaKi: you have to cancel DanCasti in the list of your contacts. This is what I can say too: <<Not only Valeri Manera. DanCasti is a sort of inclusion of Alessandra Valeri Manera, Alvaro Vitali and Mino Reitano too>>. Listn to me, darlin'... And please, take out "Hi" at the beginning of your nickname; that "Hi" is something stupid, don't you realize?Watta Takeo ha scritto:Hello HiDeTaKi! This is my welcome here! First at all, I want to tell you thant your nickname is not very good. Not a nice nickname, I mean. You'd better write DeTaKi and stop. What's "Hi" at the beginning of the word? Terrible, in my opinion it's something terrible... By the way: DanCasti, you say... DanCasti is a terrible thing, what I tell you is: <<You never you have to meet DanCasti. This is like meeting Alessandra Valeri Manera in the middle of the night>>
I'm sorry for my terrible english...
WATTA TAKEO
WATTA TAKEO the Great
<<Senti ragazzo: nella tua stanza, tra i manifesti degli eroi, lasciagli un posto perchè tu, da grande, di lui ti ricorderai...>> - Superobots, "Ken Falco"
- (FCI)Chobin
- Messaggi: 6259
- Iscritto il: dom 5 dic 2004, 13:41
- Località: FiReNzE (stella stellare)
Messaggio di servizio per il Ki:
annientato 5-3
BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!.
GH.
Divertitevi, sto rosicando da matti... e se trovate un Daitarn 3... non so come riuscirete a farcelo stare nell'aereo (forse è l'aereo che entra dentro di lui)... in somma... sapete che fare
annientato 5-3
BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!.
GH.
Divertitevi, sto rosicando da matti... e se trovate un Daitarn 3... non so come riuscirete a farcelo stare nell'aereo (forse è l'aereo che entra dentro di lui)... in somma... sapete che fare
Setta Sh'gunista.
Cartoni.chm 3.0 online! -> http://www.tvcartoonmania.com/help
Recensioni di film -> http://nonvedono.blogspot.com/
Cartoni.chm 3.0 online! -> http://www.tvcartoonmania.com/help
Recensioni di film -> http://nonvedono.blogspot.com/
- queenhimika
- Messaggi: 6499
- Iscritto il: ven 5 mar 2004, 17:20
- Località: La Stalingrado d'Italia (Mi)
- Contatta:
-
Tetsuya Tsurugi
- Messaggi: 12929
- Iscritto il: gio 31 lug 2003, 15:03
- Contatta:
What is that "sondaggio" thing shown beside every topic?
A new anime, maybe?
I would like to know what it is, so I can look for the cardboard acronym here in Japan
Thank you very much.
PS: woman spider, ahaha, you're the condottier!
A new anime, maybe?
I would like to know what it is, so I can look for the cardboard acronym here in Japan
Thank you very much.
PS: woman spider, ahaha, you're the condottier!
- Guarda che bello!!
- Ma... e' un androne...
- Ma e' molto bello!!
- Si', ma e' un ANDRONE!
- Ma... e' un androne...
- Ma e' molto bello!!
- Si', ma e' un ANDRONE!
- (FCI)Chobin
- Messaggi: 6259
- Iscritto il: dom 5 dic 2004, 13:41
- Località: FiReNzE (stella stellare)



