Pagina 5 di 5
Inviato: ven 16 set 2005, 16:30
da Mitokomon
Grazie, gentilissimo
Dancaru!
(non conosco il jap., ma Dancaru deve essere ovviamente linguisticamente collegato con "Danca", quello di Dancastory no Densetsu..)
Inviato: ven 16 set 2005, 16:51
da dancasti
dancaru
「 ダンカ在る 」 =
essere danca';
vivere danca'

Inviato: sab 17 set 2005, 10:17
da Mitokomon
dancasti ha scritto:dancaru
「 ダンカ在る 」 =
essere danca';
vivere danca'


ecco, appunto..
Inviato: mer 21 set 2005, 15:26
da Mitokomon
Hey Hidetaki, it's me, again.. I was thinking.. a little question:
but.. will you join us on saturday, for the Lunch4Launch with the "Knights of the King", our famous Acronyms Cardboards Band of the 80ies?
We would amuse ourselves, in having lots of further informations of your land!!
If you are in Italy, I'm sure that Hokuto no Rao will allow you to join us, altough you have not (yet) bought a cd.. will he?
...
Inviato: mer 21 set 2005, 15:33
da Hokuto no Rao
Because I'm very bastard, if I see Hidetaki at the party I will beat him ferociously.

Re: ...
Inviato: mer 21 set 2005, 15:35
da j_special2002
Hokuto no Rao ha scritto:Because I'm very bastard, if I see Hidetaki at the party I will beat him ferociously.

I think he will surely do that!!!
Inviato: mer 21 set 2005, 18:00
da dancasti
ok... i declare a
mob war!

Re: ...
Inviato: mer 21 set 2005, 18:43
da Hiroshi
Hokuto no Rao ha scritto:Because I'm very bastard, if I see Hidetaki at the party I will beat him ferociously.

Unless Hidetaki knows how to rabbonir you ... unless ...
