Pagina 3 di 5

Inviato: ven 26 ago 2005, 14:46
da Rupan Sansei
So, the wolf eat the cat

Inviato: ven 26 ago 2005, 14:54
da Calendarman
At the east fair.....

Inviato: ven 26 ago 2005, 15:08
da Tetsuya Tsurugi sloggato
...for two coins, my mother bought a little mouse...

Inviato: ven 26 ago 2005, 15:46
da freinkie
Tetsuya Tsurugi sloggato ha scritto:...for two coins, my mother bought a little mouse...
and came the cat that eats the mouse

Inviato: ven 26 ago 2005, 15:57
da j_special2002
Tetsuya Tsurugi sloggato ha scritto:...for two coins, my mother bought a little mouse...
I THOUGHT IT WAS YOUR FATHER... NOT YOUR MOTHER... AM I WRONG?

Inviato: ven 26 ago 2005, 16:03
da Tetsuya Tsurugi sloggato
j_special2002 ha scritto:
Tetsuya Tsurugi sloggato ha scritto:...for two coins, my mother bought a little mouse...
I THOUGHT IT WAS YOUR FATHER... NOT YOUR MOTHER... AM I WRONG?
Yes, you're right, I made a mistake :oops: , I noticed it just after posting, but since I've not logged in, I can't edit my post.

It's FATHER, not MOTHER.

Inviato: ven 26 ago 2005, 16:12
da dancasti
are you sure it wasn't a farter?

Inviato: ven 26 ago 2005, 16:20
da Tetsuya Tsurugi sloggato
dancasti ha scritto:are you sure it wasn't a farter?
Ah ah ah :lol: :lol: :lol:

it was exactly what I thought writing the word "father" :lol:

Inviato: ven 26 ago 2005, 16:23
da j_special2002
Please do not FART under the blankets, thank you!!!

Inviato: ven 26 ago 2005, 20:05
da zante
Please do not fart. Period.

Inviato: ven 26 ago 2005, 23:53
da Watta Takeo
Watta Takeo ha scritto:Hello HiDeTaKi! This is my welcome here! First at all, I want to tell you thant your nickname is not very good. Not a nice nickname, I mean. You'd better write DeTaKi and stop. What's "Hi" at the beginning of the word? Terrible, in my opinion it's something terrible... By the way: DanCasti, you say... DanCasti is a terrible thing, what I tell you is: <<You never you have to meet DanCasti. This is like meeting Alessandra Valeri Manera in the middle of the night>>
I'm sorry for my terrible english...
WATTA TAKEO
Dont' forget, dear (Hi)DeTaKi: you have to cancel DanCasti in the list of your contacts. This is what I can say too: <<Not only Valeri Manera. DanCasti is a sort of inclusion of Alessandra Valeri Manera, Alvaro Vitali and Mino Reitano too>>. Listn to me, darlin'... And please, take out "Hi" at the beginning of your nickname; that "Hi" is something stupid, don't you realize?
WATTA TAKEO the Great

Inviato: sab 27 ago 2005, 1:01
da freinkie
what dick are u saying?

Inviato: sab 27 ago 2005, 9:35
da lalabel
SIETE DAVVERO FOLLI...

TORNATE PRESTOOOOOOOO...

MANCATEEEEEE...
PERO' DIVERTITEVI... :wink:


:D :lol: :wink:

Inviato: sab 27 ago 2005, 12:27
da dancasti
HiWatta HiTakeo ha scritto:you have to cancel DanCasti in the list of your contacts
hey hidetaki, feel fre to do it like hiwatta hitakeo is saying... g:roll:
HiWatta HiTakeo ha scritto:"Hi" is something stupid
by the note (*)... g:roll:



(*) = per l'appunto

Inviato: lun 29 ago 2005, 0:57
da (FCI)Chobin
hiroshi 6 tu?????? :roll:

divertitevi belli miei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Inviato: lun 29 ago 2005, 13:37
da Haranban
Messaggio di servizio per il Ki:

annientato 5-3


BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!.


GH.


Divertitevi, sto rosicando da matti... e se trovate un Daitarn 3... non so come riuscirete a farcelo stare nell'aereo (forse è l'aereo che entra dentro di lui)... in somma... sapete che fare :P

Inviato: lun 29 ago 2005, 13:52
da Mitokomon
Haranban ha scritto: Divertitevi, sto rosicando da matti... e se trovate un Daitarn 3... non so come riuscirete a farcelo stare nell'aereo (forse è l'aereo che entra dentro di lui)
già vi vedo:
innesto aereosistema!

Inviato: lun 29 ago 2005, 14:19
da queenhimika
SUVNIR!!!!!!!

(così come lo dissi nel momento dei saluti) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Inviato: mer 31 ago 2005, 14:20
da HiDeTaKi
What does "suvnir" mean?
It doesn't work with online translator.
It's something like Dancasti?

Anyway, you siglomani do know Juriano? It's very popular here and me and you we're two!! Truuuuuuuuuuue?!

Inviato: mer 31 ago 2005, 16:34
da dancasti
be carefull hidetaki: nothing can be like dancasti... g:roll:

Inviato: mer 31 ago 2005, 22:36
da Tetsuya Tsurugi
HiDeTaKi ha scritto:What does "suvnir" mean?
HiDeTa(Ki), "suvnir" means something you promised to me on July, 31st... remember :lol:

Inviato: ven 2 set 2005, 2:06
da HiDeTaKi
What is that "sondaggio" thing shown beside every topic?
A new anime, maybe?
I would like to know what it is, so I can look for the cardboard acronym here in Japan :)

Thank you very much.

PS: woman spider, ahaha, you're the condottier!

Inviato: ven 2 set 2005, 8:42
da (FCI)Chobin
trovato nulla su chobin nelle lande sperdute giapponesi????

Inviato: ven 2 set 2005, 9:31
da lalabel
TORNATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


E OGNUNO SI RICORDI tutto :roll:

Inviato: ven 2 set 2005, 16:50
da dancasti
HiDeTaKi ha scritto:What is that "sondaggio" thing shown beside every topic?
yes, you're right: it's a new anime about the big torment of semptember 1st and it's the story of some guys who try to get anything slow on their 20 miles trip... g:roll: